Customers. Markets. Partnerships.
We make innovations a success.
Market / Customer Needs
Classic primary surveys, analyzing market potential and customer segmentation approaches are leading to a forecasting quality that is increasingly lacking precision.
Digitization and globalization are making it more and more necessary to parallelize market roll-out activities.
Customer needs are rapidly changing, triggered by the digitization of society and increasing transparency in the purchase decision-making phase.
Increasingly, today’s supply / service chain that supports customers in the automotive industry is being pushed to its limits in terms of scalability and effectiveness.
Service Components (Excerpt)
- “Big picture” market drivers and customer needs
- Assessment of market and competitive environment for positioning new products and solutions
- Defining potential sales volume and price scenarios
- Customer and expert surveys
- Concepts for launching innovative technologies and services on the market
- Technical consulting (here: market analysis)
- Innovative sales and service concepts in the digital age
- Price and positioning strategy in the field of competition
- Integrated approach to describing and evaluating markets
- Estimating market potentials and defining market scenarios
- Product life cycle analyses
- Multi-brand management
- Quality profiles for benchmarking engineering and services / processes
- Requirements management
- Price strategy and pricing methods
- Methods for surveying customers / experts, including “product clinics”
- Sales / service analyses (including “moments of truth”)
- Focus on market expertise and models for cooperation between manufacturer / retailer / customer