Transparency. Steering. Quality.
We make products and processes efficient.
Market / Customer Needs
Price competition on the market leads to cost pressure in the producer / supplier chain; constant optimization of component, process and system costs in the value chain has top priority.
SoP (start of production) often focuses on timely manufacturing readiness – total costs must be reduced by 15% to 25% over the life cycle.
The digitization of all value chain aspects in our industry will provide new cost-cutting potential and the capability of structuring entire process chains more effectively and efficiently.
Digitization also provides new opportunities for ensuring process and component quality – significantly reducing the costs of non-quality as well as cutting unit costs for preventive quality measures.
Service Components (Excerpt)
- Analyses of component, system and process costs
- Benchmarking and best practice, across all segments
- Engineering technical alternatives
- Value flow analyses and optimization
- Digital restructuring of development processes and sub-processes
- Digital restructuring of quality processes
- IAV cost engineering: material cost analyses, databases, comparison costings
- Value flow analyses and mapping
- Setting up and organizing continual improvement processes
- Enhancing system costs, supplier management
- Benchmarking and best practices
- Digital value chain analysis and value engineering
- Technical cost consulting
- Focus on the methods of IAV cost engineering and digital cost-cutting leverage